Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nong Sow





If you are not troubled by few animals scurrying along the floor and the tables are not tidy. This is the best place where I have eaten freshly made Som Tam. 


When I shared this with my colleagues at work they were surprised that I had been in such a restaurant - this was certainly one which was for locals.


This was a fabulous pah dook foo that I have tasted during my stay in Phuket. 


The other dishes were also very good - we are certainly going back.


but it is a restaurant for locals DO NOT expect everything BUT quality Thai food.



Website: n/a
Email: n/a
Phone Number: 081 893 3796 / 076 245 670
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: Chao Fa East Rd, Phuket 83000
Hours: 11:00 - 20:00

2 comments:

  1. The food looks really good. I want to try this Thailand own dishes.

    nuvali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha - this was definitely worth it but the restaurant is a very local experience.

    ReplyDelete