Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gluay Nam Wa (Cha-Fa Road)


Gluay Nam Wa is a brand of Coffee Shop and of Restaurant. It seems to be very popular amongst the Thai people. It is sometimes served with staff wearing 'horns' and I have yet to understand.

The first Gluay Nam Wa we chose to visit was on the outskirts of Phuket Town, near my dentist which is adjacent to King Rama IX Park.

The outlet was quite small inside but there was further seating at the back and outside, but only when I left I found this out!

The drink selection was great and we all had another one - the food was also good and well priced - but I have to admit that at this point I wanted a table!



The food was certainly tasteful and I was pleased to get rice that was not white! 



For the young Thai people it is certainly a place for their standard of Thai food and it does not attract the Westerner.



There was also the opportunity to read a number of Thai fashion magazines or use the free Internet - me I watched the traffic.

Don't forget that there is a geocache in King Rama IX Park next door.

Approximate Price: $$$$$

  


View timinphuket - restaurants and coffee shops in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment