Sunday, August 14, 2016

ราชรส ตมซำ



This is certainly a popular place of ours to go - each time we go I try to think of something else to have but we don't.


So it might not be exactly the right thing to do but we do have some wonderful choices.


The freshly made Pork buns (of which there are plenty) are always a god choice.

Instagram image - timinphuket
Then there is a great choice in all of the different Dim Sum - in fact I would choose everything once to find outwit I would like, well that's what I did.


I would go to the fridges surrounding the area and just choose a few. Take them to the staff


and they steam them for you.



I do have a 'soft spot' for these freshly rolled dim sim though...

Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 117/1-2 Patak Road, KataPhuket Town 
Hours: 6am - 11am (approximately)

Previous Visits
 1) December 2015 
 2) September 2015  
 3) June 2015

   





No comments:

Post a Comment