Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Coffee Circle


I realised that I have not written about visiting Coffee Circle very often!



After looking at my check-ins on foursquare that I visit here more often that I have posted here. It is a small coffee shop in the middle of Phuket Old Town - close to - Robinsons, Kota Khao Mun Kai, Svenson Ice Cream, Mee Ton Poeหมสมจตต Hok Ngoun Kung Chinese Shrine and more.

You are able to sit inside with the air-conditioning on a collection of chairs and tables or you can sit outside and watch the world go round - easier when you are waiting to be picked up. I do believe that you can have breakfast there but I never had - it is certainly a coffee and cake place for me.



There are a lot of great cakes.



You can always have a cup of tea?



Don't forget that it does close twice a month. Enjoy your visit



Previous Recorded Visits
 1) March 2012
 2) Feb 2012 
 3Jan 2012 

Phone Number: 076 216 396
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Surin Circle, Phuket Town
Hours: 9am - 7pm

 



No comments:

Post a Comment