Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Dairy Hut


Dairy Hut is a restaurant that we have visited a number of times and I am surprised that I have not reviewed it.




The Dairy Hut that we go to regularly is near to the Bangkok Hospital Phuket.



It is also a location that Jamie and his family go to regularly.



This is what I usually order when we go - I hope to recall it's name by the time that I complete this but I apologise if this text is still there when you read this.



It is a reasonable quiet restaurant with outside seating as well as inside seating. We have always chose to sit inside and the food that we have had has always been okay to very good! And it is not expensive - so we keep going back.



See you there - I will remember to phone Jamie next time...

Phone Number: 076 254 622 
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: nr. Bangkok Hospital, Phuket Town







No comments:

Post a Comment